Jobs at Future Visual
With early stage investment and integration of VISIONxR™ into a number of products including the cutting edge WEAVR.tv eSports mixed-reality platform, Future Visual is looking for people enthusiastic about the future of VR and AR and excited about how emerging technology can help people to connect and work together in these unique times. We’re super excited to expand and this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a team who are building the future of immersive technology.
Take a look at the positions we are recruiting for below, and contact us at [email protected].
We have roles that are freelance, contract, and permanent. Get in touch if you’d like to work with us!
We are open to working remotely, however being in a similar timezone as the UK would be an advantage.
No agencies please.
We are looking for a Senior Unity Programmer to join the team, with a minimum of 5 years Unity experience. You must be a great communicator and work well in a team, with an excellent general knowledge of Unity.
You will be responsible for maintaining and adding new features to our VISIONxR™ platform, and working with the team on upcoming VR and AR projects.
- A good understanding of SOLID principles
- A good understanding of Data Orientated Design
- Up to date with current C# asynchronous patterns
- Unity Scriptable Objects
- Unity Nested Prefabs
- Unity AR Foundation
- Unity Addressables / AssetBundles for loading remote content
- Unity Profiler
- Continuous Integration systems (ideally Jenkins)
- Mobile Optimisation for Unity
- Realtime multiplayer networking
- Xcode and Android debugging
- Good understanding of git
- Git ‘GitFlow’ branching models and strategies
- Some VR development experience
- Some AR development experience
- Photon .NET SDK
- Unity’s Data Orientated Test Stack
- Creating and consuming packages for Unity Package Manager
- New 2019 XR subsystems
- VRTK 3.3 or similar
- Nexus Repository Manager
- Photon Server SDK
- Powershell scripting
- Google Cloud Platform
- Deployment to App Store and Play Store
- Oculus Quest development
- Rider / Resharper
- Unity UI development experience